The Isla Bella Concierge is the ambassador of our resort, which means this person may be the first point of contact. The Concierge will always need to be well groomed and approachable.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Greet everyone with a good morning, afternoon, or evening. Make sure to smile and offer to be of service (if the situation requires).
- Establish friendly, but professional, relationships with our guests. Make every individual feel like they are the most important guest of the resort.
- Assist all guests with inquiries regarding all off site and on-site activities. This will include making reservations for snorkel gear, kayaks and bikes- all included in our resort fee.
- Other amenities include our bookings with vendors-fishing charters, snorkeling, parasailing etc.
- Guests that are interested in venturing off site to local facilities may inquire further information as well, that we can help with.
- Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities.
- Assist guests with the waiver forms for our amenities.