Marketplace Retail Associate
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. This employee is expected to role model Isla Bella Beach Resort values and customer first behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive customer first experience.
- Consistently demonstrate customer first selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals
- Drive brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all Isla Bella Beach Resort loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each program
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance the customer engagement and maximize sales
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style
- Promote awareness and growth of the Isla Bella Beach Resort brands
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash controls procedures and customer service guidelines
- Ensure returned merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers
- Previous retail experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to perform all essential job functions
- Spanish is a plus
- A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.